From:   Edwin Das [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, March 26, 1999 9:49 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        [DUG]:  Name not unique in this context'

Good day,

We got a new exception recently.  The exception says 'Name not unique in
this context'.  It's probably database related, and our software using
Delphi 3.02, BDE 4.51/5.01 with Paradox table.  My guess is that it
happens
when I open some tables.

This exception just happened from few days ago on two customer site, and
we
don't know exactly what it is, so just wonder any of you out there have
seen this exception?  What's about it, and any suggestion?

Thanks and Regards,

Edwin

---