I found that INETINFO.EXE is keeping my DLL in memory, and the only way at the moment
is to run two batch files...

@Echo off
net Stop "IIS Admin Service" /y
echo.
Pause

@Echo off
Echo.
net Start "IIS Admin Service"
net Start "World Wide Web Publishing Service"
Net Start "FTP Publishing Service"
Echo.
Echo Done
pause

What does MTS do with the DLL?, wouldn't I have to register it with MTS?, if so (since
I have not ever done this) is an easy way to do this.

Christopher Crowe (Software Developer)
Microsoft MVP, MCP

Byte Computer & Software LTD
P.O Box 13-155