From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 29 March 1999 15:32
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: BDE error $2501

Hi,

We are having some difficulty with a BDE error message. We are running two
BDE apps on an NT4 WS machine. When you run App1, then App2, all is fine.
However, if you run App2 and then App1, we get the following message:

"An error occurred while attempting to intialise the borland database engine
(Error$2501)"

Stepping through the code, the error is generated when executing the
following:
if dbDatabase.Session.GetAliasDriverName(dbDatabase.AliasName) = 'MSSQL'
then.......

Any clues/hints??