no, they dont supply demos anymore, there was some excuse on their FAQ's,
but they do stress they give a 90 day money back garrantee.......woopdeedoo
!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Black [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 14:46
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Delphi 2 Java

Tried it (once) some time ago with an earlier version of VB2D.
Didn't work because of the VBX's / OCX's used by the VB app were of
course not ported and VB2D did not seem to mangle the references across
correctly.

It would be cool if it did work 'Like Magic' as it would mean I would
not have to deal with VB ever again.  Is it possible to get a demo
version?

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd