WebHub could be an answer or take the XML approach and create a nice
HTML doc and read & write your own tags.

What we did for writing some info to HTML e-mails, was create some nice
formatted e-mails (in FrontPage or something) with our own tags (eg
<#FirstName#>) in the body.
Our app (or your COM object) could then read the HTML and replace the
tagged strings with the values from the database - simple state model
handles it.
If the report HTML was simple then spitting out your own ASP or HTML
would be fairly easy anyway:

writeln(aFile,'<table>');
while not table1.eof do
begin
  writeln(aFile,'<tr>'+table1SubjectLine.AsString+'</tr>');
  table1.next
end;
writeln(aFile,'</table>');

etc...