Thanks Max and Wade,

For now I have statically linked them and left the structure in place
for future dynamic linking.  So I shall try it out in sometime soon.

On  4 Dec 98 at 19:08, Max Nilson wrote:

> Rohit commented:
>
> > We did think of that.  The problem is that the package loader is just
> > too smart.  Units that werent referenced in the app when it was
> > compiled are unavailable at runtime even if the package contains them.
>
> Have a look at the ftp://ftp.delphi.org.nz/DUG/pkgdemo.zip (12KB) as it
> contains some sample code from Inprise that show how you can dynamically
> load and unload forms and other components from a package at runtime. The
> demo application loads from from a package into an MDI window and handles
> all of the issues surrounding this area.
>
> Once I had found this and looked at how they managed things life because a
> lot easier 8-)

Rohit

CFL - Computer Fanatics Ltd.  21 Barry's Point Road, AKL, New Zealand
PH    (649) 489-2280
FX    (649) 489-2290
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]