Not a lot of use to us, as we want to have a very fluid grid like the access
query grid. I am writing a visual query builder which looks like access's
VQB.

The whole thing is looking good at the moment.

Drop a TAdrockScrollBox on the form, a TAdrockSQLEditor, and a
TAdrockVisualFieldGrid, and a TAdrockVisualTableComponent, link them to each
other through properties and you have a fully featured Visual Query Builder
with colorised SQL code generated.

One line of code to add the table, and it is all go. It works simply and
easily, you can drag drop the fields to other tables to make table joins, or
to the grid to add the fields to the sql.

Just tidying it up, so I wanted the edit control to open in the same spot. I
suppose I could have a panel with the edit control on it and have the edit
control with no border and the panel the same color with no borders. Bit of
overkill but it might have to do.

I can not think of anything else at the moment.

Chris