NZ Forest Research

From: S J Galyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> AT Tawa on 09/12/98 14:44

To:   Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> AT
      Tawa@kauripo@CCMAIL
cc:    (bcc: John Threadgill/NZ Forest Research Institute/NZ)
Subject:  RE: [DUG]:  PVCS

Hi,

I have not used PVCS, but I was recently given a copy of a product called
GPVer by an associate from the UK, he has used both and swears that GPVer
is far superior. You can download a trial version from www.qsc.co.uk.

Regards
Steve Galyer