MS deleted the call from the 32bit API claiming it was not needed for
Windows 95 :)

Your prog can call the old 16 bit function using this unit at
ftp://ftp.delphi.org.nz//DUG/GetSystemResources/SysRes.zip.
This apparently does not work under Windows NT.

Views contained in this post are my personal opinions and unless otherwise
stated not those of any organisation I am associated with.
Patrick Dunford, ChristChurch, NZ
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Cockpit/5705/
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/3405/
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~pdunford/