Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive that an event is just a
windows message and hence you wil not see any events unless you return from
your event method or call Application.ProcessMessages within the event.
The windows message que is your que.

If youy are threading, then this will be different - ie each thread has
it's own message queue.

"Steven Wild" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 18/12/98 00:18:40

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]