It's there now.  It's actuall called ICONTBAR.ZIP.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 23/12/98 15:18:45

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Peter Jones/Logistics&Information
      Technology/Christchurch/Foodstuffs)
Subject:  Re: [DUG]: Minimizing to the system tray

I have a small component I got from somewhere some time ago.  It does the
job quite nicely.  I'll upload it to ftp.delphi.org.  It's called
ICONTB.ZIP.

Cheers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 23/12/98 15:05:18

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]