Forget it I just found that it was anoymous with email address as password.

thanks,
Matt
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, December 24, 1998 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [DUG]: a couple of queries.

I have a little utility call OLERegistration that comes with source code.
It is a shell extension that allows you to rights click exe's and dlls to
reg and unreg them.  We have hacked the source of this to register during
install with our custom installer proggie.

I'll upload to ftp.delphi.org.nz as OLEREG.ZIP

As far as the reg file goes, Windows recognises this so you can simply run
it from the command line using 'start x.reg'.

Cheers

"Matthew Comb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 24/12/98 08:44:48

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]