> ----------
> From:         Colin Fraser[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent:         Friday, January 15, 1999 3:09:52 PM
> To:   Multiple recipients of list delphi
> Subject:      None
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

Hi all,

I have a question about the network API.

I often need to know what file is in use on our server. With NT, this is not
easy, you can look through the open file list looking through the hundreds
of files open and try and find the one you want.

I have found in the Win 32 API help a ported Lab Manager function called
NetFileEnum which would do what I am after. The problem is that I can't find
this file referenced anywhere in the pas files.

Any one know what/where I should be looking?

Any info appreciated.

Colin Fraser
Hill Laboratories
Hamilton