Having worked in COM & DCOM I would have to agree with 'pjones' that the
concept is pretty good, but the reality is that you get some nasty
problems (such as the NT user problem below).  I have also found IP
sockets (actually using UDP) a better way to go, though I have not
looked at Corba yet.

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd