I'm trying to create a build process using batch files &  DCC32 for D3 and
D4 projects.

When I try to build a package with D4 I get the following error:

     Borland Delphi  Version 12.0  Copyright (c) 1983,98 Inprise
Corporation
     Warning: Invalid compiler directive: 'files\borland\delphi4\Lib'
     FSSystem.pas(264) Error: Undeclared identifier: 'ctSockets'
     FSAboutPanel.pas(21) Fatal: Could not compile used unit 'FSSystem.pas'

I can't figure out where the Invalid compiler directive is coming from and
I have included the correct paths in the DCC32.CFG file so it sould not get
the undeclared identifier error either.

Anyone got any ideas on this?