From: Cooke, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999 17:11
Subject: RE: [DUG]: COMCTL32.DLL

Microsoft say not to just copy the dll. On their site they provide an exe
that installs the comctl upgrades. You can distribute the exe and you can
run it silently. Unfortunately I cant remember the name of the file (!)but
you should find it with a search for comctl32.dll on Microsoft's
knowledgebase.

Regards,
  Andrew Cooke.