1. Registry at HKEY_USERS. I don't remember whether all of the users can be
accessed from this key but each under their name will have a ShellFolders
(HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shel
l Folders e.g) which contains a pointer to the Start menu.  Iterate through
the subkeys of HKEY_USERS?

2. Windows\\Profiles directory. Contains all the user profiles in
subdirectories. Iterate through these to find the Start Menu folder in each
one.

This is Win95 local machine and peer to peer only, on a real network the
profile may be downloaded from the server which is a whole different
ballgame.