From: Nic Wise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 17 February 1999 15:44
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Problem Reinstalling Delphi

I have this problem too, but its only about 5-10secs, and its only
doing it for me on this machine (PII 266, _32meg_ <---the problem -
supposed
to have 144meg)
On my home machine (K62-350, 128meg) its instantanious.

I beleive this is "Code Insite", so you may want to disable this in the
Environment options (I think).

Nic.