Anyone know why an Imagelist wont work properly if the bitmap size is over a certain limit?
For example       imagelist1.Add(bitmap, nil);
Works fine if the bitmap size is 320x240 but if its 640x480 it only stores about 4 images then claps out (doesnt store any more).
The bitmap is valid on each iteration, and holds a consistent size.
I know the imagelist is cleared if you resize it, so this is only done once, at the start.
Any other ideas??

I have just found there are comments on the net about problems with Imagelist - is this indicative of what I report??
Cheers,
Alistair+