I don't generally bother, adding all the help files and other bits and
pieces is a pain especially when they have HTML instead, or text files.

When I started using Delphi I put all the help files and whatever into the
Tools menu but after a while I decided to simplify this even more and have
written a program which can execute shortcuts to any document - text, HTML,
help file or whatever. Of course you can't do a context search.

Patrick Dunford, ChristChurch, NZ
http://patrick.dunford.com/