Rohit Gupta wrote:

> I am very confused.  I thought that Delphi 3 was supposed to have
> support for it, but its missing.  I can override events and get tit
> working but...
>
> I thought NT4 was supposed to have it, but it does not.  Even the
> latest offering from MS website is more halfbaked then usual.
>
> Has anyone had a play with it ?

I think you can get it from MS, dunno how tho. You write your HTML with
slightly bastardized tags in it, and then compile it into a .chm file.

As for calling into it, your guess is as good as mine. Maybe check
msdn.microsoft.com or similar, it should have somethingo on it - like
the MMC, I think its a downloadable option that can be gotten seperatly.

Nic.