From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nic Wise
Sent: Monday, 1 March 1999 10:57
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Converting C style DLL Function paramters to DELPHI

> LONG  APIENTRY  YourFunction (HWND hwnd, LPLONG lpIValue, LPSTR
lpszValue);

function YourFunction (handle : HWND; var lpIValue : Integer; lpszValue
: PChar);stdcall;

Or something like that. Stdcall handles the APIENTRY thing.

BTW, I'm assuming 32bit.

Nic Wise - Inprise New Zealand Ltd. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
09-360-0231 (wk), 021-676-418 (mob), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (hm)
My opinions do not reflect the opinions of my employer,
or myself at times.