Hi all
Novice question
Have a Delphi 3 app deployed using Paradox database.

User today reported message saying  "Corrupt File - other than header
FileName.DB"

Can you people who are doing this stuff every day tell me what you do in
this situation.  What is the immediate fix, if there is one - other than
backup?  Is it likely to be caused by a design fault or is it "just one
of those things".  Having occurred once,  does that mean it is likely to
occurr again?

In this case we were able to go back to a very recent backup - but not
everyone is as well organised.

Any and all wisdom will be appreciated.

TIA

Mark