> Ok, just so I have NOT got the wrong end of the stick here,
> if I use this
> compiler, I can compile by delphi app. for DOS or Linux ??
> if so, how does it handle windows API calls ?

Just to clarify with a 2 cent piece.....   afaik FPK will compile delphi's
object pascal code, it will NOT however handle windows API calls, since
there is no windows API.

There is a project underway to map the GTK (Gimp Toolkit) widget set to the
VCL, I cant remember the name of the project off hand but the VCL is being
called MCL.  I posted a link to the projects site in an earlier posting on
the offtopic list a few months back....  Take a look through the linux
threads :p