I, <smug/self-rightous tone on> have all my queries in datamodules and
have a init proc in the datamodule called CloseAll that looped through
all TTables & TQuerys and closed them & Prepares the queries.

Solves the problem as I often like to have queries & table live at
design time...

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd