It's not possible.  You will have to use multiple OR's or a join.  Joins
are generally quicker than IN anyway.

Andrew Masters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 20/04/99 18:56:42

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Peter Jones/Logistics&Information
      Technology/Christchurch/Foodstuffs)
Subject:  [DUG]:  Query Parameters

Hi All,

I have a query (simplified here) like

SELECT * FROM TABLE
WHERE ID IN (:IDList)

Under WISQL something like

SELECT * FROM TABLE
WHERE ID IN (2,3)

works just fine. In my code if I set the param :IDList to say '2,3' it does
not work (returns nothing but no exception either). When set to say '2' or
'3' it works just fine. The IDList parameter is a string type. Is there a
rule of parameter substitution I'm breaking here ?

Thanks
Andrew Masters
Clinical Solutions Ltd
Auckland, NZ