From:   Yanbo Li [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, April 22, 1999 10:20 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        RE: [DUG]: How thin the client will be?

I appreciate your idea, not because I am conservative, but I MUST make
the app very thin. BDE is absolutely unacceptable to install in
potential 15k clients. If anyone has the experience to program a driver
that links to Oracle, I am very glad to ask my boss to pay the above
average rate. I only need very simple functions like ExexSQL,
GetQueryRlt.

Also thank all who respond my silly question.
I am happy that I can learn in DUG.

Cheers
Yanbo