From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 21 April 1999 16:58
Subject: [DUG]: Will this use more memory?

I have a component that i am using that has lots (10) of events for errors
built in.
In my program only some of these errors will ever occor but i filled code in
for them all just in case (they all point to the same block of code). By
doing
this will it make my program use more memory when it is run?

James