Not without installing it again.  I'll upload it to ftp.delphi.org.  There
are 2 zips, svcom.zip & svcom_tutorial.zip.

Jeremy Coulter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/05/99 15:15:30

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   Multiple recipients of list delphi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Peter Jones/Logistics&Information
      Technology/Christchurch/Foodstuffs)
Subject:  RE: [DUG]: NT Services and D4 Proff.

You dont happen to have a webaddress do you ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 1999 2:06 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi

Yes, but only with D4 CS and only with problems.

There is a set of good components available from  ... can't remember, but I
have them if you want them.  Called svcom.  They work in D3 too I think and
you can create COM server sevice, plus it allows debugging and some other
goodies.  Works very much like Delphi's stuff too.

Jeremy Coulter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/05/99 14:56:15

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]