From: Matthew Comb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 10:37
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: System tray.

Thanks to everyone who replied about this.

Chris Crowe's method works to hide the main form from the taskbar in the
first instance so that is good.

With ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE), I am unsure of where to put
this in my code. It won't work inthe oncreate for the form but it does work
in a button or something. Any suggestions where to put it?

How do you go about adding popupmenu items to the system tray icon?

Cheers,

Matt.