Is there any functions in delphi for string replacing?

I want to have a string with certain tokens that get replaced, i.e. "%user
logged in at %now.".   I initially thought I could just use Format() and
%s's but that means I need to always have the same amount of params in the
string, which I don't.

I wrote a little replace function but it keeps getting stuck in some
recursion problems which I'm gonna look at, but I was wondering if there
was actually any built-in functions with delphi that do this?

Mark

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ: 1934853  Mobil: +64-21-216-5062
"Sweet Refractor, I'm indebted to you..." CoD98.

NP: All Too Human - Forever And A Day