Hi All

I have developed a COM object using a third party OCX.

The OCX is registered as Apartment, however it calls various classes in
other DLL's which are registered as Free model.

I can get my app to stop working by running multiple requests
simultaneously.

To eliminate the possibility of the free threaded classes not behaving
correctly can I change the InProcServer32 registry entry for these classes
from Free to Apartment or Both ? I know this may be a really dumb question
by I am getting desperate.

Thanks Neil