From:   Myles Penlington [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, July 28, 1999 11:25 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject:        [DUG]:  Delphi Debugger Exception Addresses.

Just today, the addresses reported by the IDE debugger when an exception has been
raised has changed.

Usually it is always the absolute addresses eg $004938AD, but has now changed to be
the relative offset from the start of the program, eg $000938AD instead of the
expected $004938AD. I checked the program base address which is the expected $00400000.

If you use the CPU view - the instruction addresses are correct !!

Weird - Has anybody else had this happen - Suggestions??

Myles Penlington
Software Engineer
ADVANCED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS

application/ms-tnef