Morning all.
I have a need to complete a  tidy-up function before allowing Windows to
close when the user selects Start, Shutdown Windows.
I havent gone down the track of responding to the WM_Q...... message because
someone might be able to tell me quickly.
If you fiddle with the closure session, does this impair the normal closure
of Windows??
Why I ask is because one of my favourite programs if running when windows
closure is set, will not allow windows to close.
Tks,
Alistair Grant George
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Products: