Hi all,

In MS Word 97 when you highlight some text, right-click, select Font...,
and select the Character spacing tab, you can set the character spacing
expanded or condensed in 0.1 increments which increases or decreases the
distance between the characters displayed.  I would like to add this
functionality at this stage to a TQRDBText and hopefully if I can modify
TFont, I can use it elsewhere.  Any suggestions as to how I go about
this?  Is it just a modification of the PixelsPerInch property?

Thanks in advance

Tony Sinclair
Holliday Group Limited
Christchurch