Is this D3 or D4? (eg 3.01 or 4.01/4.02)
One of these versions at some stage had problems with the registry on NT. It
had to do with NT security - did not pay any further attention to it at the
time.

It may be documented on the Borland site or in the update notes, or maybe
try one of the Delphi bug sites.

Could the user try to run the program as "Administrator" and see if that
makes any difference, or was the program installed under a different logon
user than it is now being run under?

Myles.

application/ms-tnef