Hiya - I'm trying to find out how I can respond to a column resize in a
TListView control (in report view mode), theres no event for it, and I
can't find a message to trap, I saw that HDM_GETITEMW gets called, but
that's not known to delphi, and there were a few WM_USER+xxx's trigger,
but I havn't tried to respond to those yet...

Does anyone know what message I should respond to?  Or is there something
I'm simply over looking?

--
Mark Derricutt, PB Power NZ Ltd (http://www.pbpower.net)
Getting jiggy with Stratovarius - Babylon