Hi all,

I have a summary band on a report that just begins printing at the end
of the detail and sub detail sections and I have set it to force new
page, yet it still insists on printing itself directly on the end of the
previous sections so that the summary data 'falls' off the end of the
report.  It works fine for all my other reports, the differentiating
factor for this one is the use of a column header band and a sub-detail
band.  Setting the properties of the suimmary as the same as my other
reports has no success either.  Any suggestions!?!

Thanks in advance

Tony Sinclair
Holliday Group Limited
Christchurch