From: Matthew Comb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August 1999 10:00
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Missing characters in labels.

Has anyone noticed a problem with some delphi applications losing characters
in some places.

For example a label with the caption 'Welcome to New Zealand' for no reason
at all will display as 'Welcme to New Zealand' missing the o in Welcome
(this is just an example).

We are using D4 sp4

Any Ideas?

Matt.