The reason a Speedbutton does not have a help context property is that
speedbuttons cannot receive the keyboard focus, i.e. no focus rectangle,
focus border, taborder, tabstop, default or cancel properties.

I would suggest unless there is some compelling reason to use a speedbutton,
why don't you just use an ordinary button or alternatively a 3rd party
component.

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ
http://patrick.dunford.com/

snip