Not elegant but this might work for you.
In the first unit define an abstract class for one oth the objects.
Put as much or as little functionallity in here as you like.
In the second unit inherit from the abstract class and put the rest of the
functionallity in.
-------------------------------------
UNIT A:
interface
TMyVeryOwnAbstractClass = Class(whatever);

TMyOtherClass = ...
  fMyVeryOwnClass : TMyVeryOwnAbstractClass;
implementation
uses unitB;
 TMyVeryOwnClass(fMyVeryOwnClass)....
-------------------------------------
UNIT B:
interface
uses Unit A
TMyVeryOwnClass = class(TMyVeryOwnAbstractClass)
implementation
-------------------------------------

Wes Edwards
CommSoft Group Ltd