>If I organised a 'How to write nice Delphi code' or 'How to use Delphi
>properly' style training session, do you think anybody would be
>interested in attending? I think it would be especially useful to new
>developers.

It would of course depend upon cost, venue and time.

It would also depend largely on format since many of us are past the basics
stage and a technical forum rather than slide presentation might be more
beneficial - however this would really need a panel of widely experienced
individuals for the response panel to get answers quickly and maintain
an educational level to things.

> This would have to be a real you-have-to-pay-money training course,
> to keep Annie happy (and me employed).

I would have thought that anything to secure upgrades and commitments
to future Delphi sales would definitely in the Borland/Insprise teams
interest.

--
Aaron@home