> Your message(s) have been getting through.
>
> I don't exactly know how the list works, but I get the feeling that
> because you're new to the list, your name is on the end, so you get
> send new messages last.
>
> That right Nic?

Philip may not currently be seeing anything from the list... As such I
have Emailed him directly to inform him that the messages are getting
through... I doubt that registration order makes a significant difference
given the turn around times of many peoples replies both new and old
(unless they were lurking for the first couple of years ;)

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions