> Whenever I attempt to create a new form I get the following error:
> Access violation at address 40053F57 in module VCL40.BPL.  Read of Address
> FFFFFFFF
>
> I have rebooted but it still appears.  How can I fix this?

I'm assuming that all three patches are installed on Delphi as these
fixed a healthy number of these less than desirable surprises...

One possiblity is the structure of the DPR code if altered in particular ways
(mostly around nesting in tr blocks and with clauses) seemed to cause problems
when the IDE manipulated the DPR (which I wish it didn't)... The patches all seem
to have fixed these however (apart from still fiddling the DPR ;))

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk
Jump Productions