The list sounds like a good idea Aaron.

For the record, the one 'feature' that would make a big difference for
us, would be the ability to run Delphi apps on a hand-held platform. We
like most developers that target a hand-held are left with little choice
but C++.

Delphi for the PalmPilot is not going to happen (JBuilder/KJava maybe),
but it would be interesting to see the feasibility of Delphi compiling
to the Windows CE Win32 subset. I suspect the CPUs used on the CE range
(SH3s/MIPS/ARM) will probably mean that it is impossible, but CE devices
are crying out for a decent development environment, while I think one
of the perceived limitations of Delphi is its lack of cross-platform
ability compared with C++.

I guess the above is not really a clean feature request, but certainly
something I would love to see.

BTW - Inprise don't need to be told that Delphi for Linux is a must have
feature... <g>

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd