Love to hear somebody tell us how to write a distributed n-tier
application - Delphi provides a lot of alternatives such as Web apps
(WebHub/ASP&COM/ActiveX), DCOM/COM+, Corba, Sockets, Midas/Client Server
database and probably a few others.

Would like to see some guidence as to which to use and the pro's & cons
rather than vendors trying to sell technologies that may or may not
(DCOM springs to mind) work.

Grant Black
Software Developer
SmartMove (NZ) Ltd