Hiya, question about command line compiles....

Can you compile a project -group-?  Or do I have to do my projects
individually?

D:\code\app\sfman>dcc32 SteamfieldManager.bpg
Borland Delphi  Version 12.0  Copyright (c) 1983,98 Inprise Corporation
SteamfieldManager.bpg(1) Error: Declaration expected but string constant
found
SteamfieldManager.bpg(4) Error: Illegal character in input file: '!' ($21)
SteamfieldManager.bpg(5) Error: Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)

etc. etc. etc.

--
Mark Derricutt                     | Chalice of Blood
Software Developer                 | New Zealand Christian Music News

Getting jiggy with Yearning - Plaintive scenes