From: Nahum Wild [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 11:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: IE and Netscape in Delphi

In the latest version you only need the DLL for high number of color
pictures (ie 32bit) of certain formats.  I have never registered the dll,
when I used it.  Just stick it in the same folder as the apps exe.
Currently I don't even use the dll as all pictures I show are supported
natively in the VCL control.

Nahum