Hi all.

Been meaning to ask this question for a while, and finally remembered to ask
it.

A while back I wrote an NT service, and its been working fine, BUT the one
thing I cant work out how to do is make it auto start.

I have been throught the StartUp options in the services section of control
panel, and set it to run automatically, and got it to run on a specific
account, BUT when the machine reboots, it dosen't actualy START the service,
I still have to go into services and click the START button.
I have to have it running on the administrator account for various
permission reasons.

So I am not sure HOW to get it to run automatically WITHOUT me having to
press the start button.

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks, Jeremy Coulter