Hi all,

I am currently caught between a rock and a hard place!  I have a legacy
Delphi 1 16-bit application that needs to talk to a 32-bit ODBC driver.
Is this a forget it scenario?  Is there someway I can force Delphi 1 to
use a 32-bit BDE?  The target system is Win32.  Unfortunately, the
process of moving the current app to Delphi 4/5 is going to be a huge
process and any other suggestions would be welcome.  Also played round
with using a 32-bit dll as a staging area but Delphi 1 gave me an error
21, missing 32-bit extensions.  Oh boy, this is a fun one :-)

thanks in advance

Tony Sinclair
Holliday Group Limited
Christchurch